domingo, 19 de julho de 2009

Lauren Graham em Jimmy Fallon (16 de Julho de 2009)

A Lauren Graham esteve no Jimmy Fallon, no passado dia 16 de Julho de 2009. Esta entrevista começa com um comentário sobre roupa de Lauren, falando, de seguida, do seu novo iPhone, dizendo que está chateada com ele:

“I had the iPhone, and I feel like it was the worst boyfriend I ever had. Cause it kept losing all my information, and then crashing, then not calling me, then dating other people [laughs]. I don’t know… So, I broke up with the iPhone. Then it’s as if it was that old boyfriend that then starts dressing really well, you know, because of all the stuff you gave him. And then gets all improved and has all these new apps and everybody falls in love with him. But I’m talking about the iPhone, of course, and then he stopped wearing running shoes with jeans. And then… now I want him back.”


De seguida, fala sobre o seu papel no filme: "The Answer Man" e acaba falando do o seu passado, contando uma história em que teve a honra de cantar a canção da formatura. Com isto, Jimmy convida Lauren para cantar essa música com ele (“We’ve Got Tonight, Who Needs Tomorrow” de Kenny Rogers) e assim acaba a entrevista.

Sem comentários: